Post-Covid Cruise Parking in Miami

Hello Everyone!

This is my first post and I'm very excited to have joined this awesome community. I have a question about 3rd party cruise parking in Miami. My wife and I are heading out on Symphony in November, and we are very excited, but we are encountering an issue. It seems that Covid has killed a lot of 3rd party cruise parking companies in the area. Has anyone cruised out of Miami recently, and used a 3rd party parking service that you would recommend? The idea of paying $25/day or $175 for the week for RC's garage pains me, but I will do that if that's what you all recommend. I'm just thinking that money would be far better used on a 50min Swedish :)

9 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Have they ever run out of parking spaces at Port Miami?  

I was thinking about that last weekend as I was driving there.  Two empty parking floors above me that day with 3,300 on Freedom and Symphony cars already in there from her boarding.  

I don't recall it ever happening.  I think Symphony might have more fly in guests.