Deals

Assuming you are booking under US rules (full refund up to cancellation date) you are probably better off to book now and then wait to see if a KSF sale comes along. If it does and it actually does lower your price you can switch to the lower rate. In many/most instances if you wait for the sale you want to come along the prices will have increased so much by the time that the sale hits that you end up paying more under the sale than you would do by booking now.

Assuming you are booking under US rules (full refund up to cancellation date) you are probably better off to book now and then wait to see if a KSF sale comes along. If it does and it actually does lower your price you can switch to the lower rate. In many/most instances if you wait for the sale you want to come along the prices will have increased so much by the time that the sale hits that you end up paying more under the sale than you would do by booking now.

This is definitely a great strategy.

• 3 weeks later...

So I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the most recent kids sail free promo ended on Sept 16th. While they are very rare to happen fleet wide we've been finding they do them randomly on certain dates and certain ships. This time around it was for the Liberty of the Seas for all bookings until April. I'd definitely keep in touch with your travel agent about interest in it. I'll give Michelle from MEI (who this blog site uses for group bookings) a thumbs up because she actually let me know about the promo and we took advantage of it.

I'll also agree with the booking now sentiment. I've personally found Royal's prices in the September time frame to be the cheapest for the dates we go on. Often "great" sales come along that are still more expensive than what we originally paid when we booked in September.

• 1 month later...