At Home Pre Cruise Testing

CJS2766

So with the ever constant changing requirements for pre cruise testing, I am stressing with the 48 hour time frame now. I was set with 3 days before, but now that extra day makes things difficult for me as I fly in a day early to Miami but don't get in until 3:00 to 4:00 and the last thing I want to do is frantically  drive around trying to find a testing place.

I just spoke with RC and they say that they will be selling the Abbott BinaxNow COVID-19 Antigen Self Test starting tomorrow and will be roughly $70.00 to $75.00 per couple. My questions is now? What if for some crazy reason, one of us tests false positive? Are we out that money on the purchase of that test kit where as if I went to my local CVS or Walgreens, it would have been free for the test. All this is so stressful as I have several Cruise Planner purchases, Air2Sea flight tickets, etc...

Trying to be the optimist, but it's hard. I'm hoping for the best, but what if we get the worst????

11 minutes ago, CJS2766 said:

Trying to be the optimist, but it's hard. I'm hoping for the best, but what if we get the worst????

It's definitely the most stressful part of the experience. But it makes finally being onboard that much sweeter.

Walgreens opens up their NAAT testing 72-48 hours before testing day for Florida locations. Stalk the website at night and schedule the test when you see the availability open up. Purchase the at home tests and bring with you as the last minute backup. Royal's policy is a proof of positive test results will get you a refund, so breathe easier at least on that part.