Coastal Kitchen Lamb Shank

From an Anthem cruise:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/17677-anthem-jan-5-2020-11-nights-southern-caribbean-recap/&do=findComment&comment=182472

I like it.  It's not an entree that will leave you speechless or be the highlight of the entire cruise but I'll be ordering it again on an upcoming cruise. 

10 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

It actually pained me to type that reference to the MDR. ?

Now that's funny !!

As far as I can recall, the CK does not serve lamb shank.  I certainly could be wrong b/c we don't eat at CK all that much....but Sabrina's correct....the lamb shank that Dan loves has its origins in the MDR. 

I am not a fan of lamb in any form so I cannot really give you an honest appraisal of it but Dan really loves it.  He has only gotten a bad lamb shank once and that was one of the times that we ordered it when we were in one of the specialty restaurants that night.  I can't remember which restaurant we were at but he asked for the MDR lamb shank and what they brought him was really horrible.  But other than that one time (I'm sure that was some kind of spiteful revenge by the kitchen for ordering something "special".  LOL  JUST KIDDING !!!) it has always been consistently good, according to Dan-who-will-eat-anything-except-brussel-sprouts.  It's a big meal.