4 people in a Star Loft suite

I have a group of 4 friends booked in a 2 bedroom grand suite.  We just got a Royal Up offer.  Even bidding above the minimum, we would save money since only the first 2 people are charged and we all have the beverage package and gratuities.   Having said that, none of us want to share a double sofa bed.  Are roll a way beds available?  

Thanks.

33 minutes ago, Fairlynew said:

I have a group of 4 friends booked in a 2 bedroom grand suite.  We just got a Royal Up offer.  Even bidding above the minimum, we would save money since only the first 2 people are charged and we all have the beverage package and gratuities.   Having said that, none of us want to share a double sofa bed.  Are roll a way beds available?  

Thanks.

Yes, they will bring roll away beds in but I'm not sure how many.  More than 1, just not sure.  There is definitely room.

1 hour ago, Fairlynew said:

Thanks.

You know that a Crown Loft is NOT a Star Class suite and you’ll still have to all pay for your beverage packages and gratuities, right?  
If you’re thinking those are going to be free with a Crown Loft and make your total less expensive, that’s incorrect.

24 minutes ago, Fairlynew said:

Yes, there are three different lofts on my RoyalUp offer that are all Star Class: the Owner's Loft Suite, the Royal Loft Suite, and the Grand Loft Suite.

Oh sorry, I must be half blind today …….. I read the title of the thread as being “Crown Loft” ….. I see now it actually says Star loft