Freedom of the Seas room 1648

basil

We are going to take a four day cruise as a way to ease back into cruising. We were moved to the Freedom of the Seas from the Navigtor.  I noticed that our room is under Chops Grill, splash academy, and all of the fun stuff. Can anyone tell me if the room is noisey? I'm not a light sleeper, but I would like to know what to expect.

I can't speak for the exact room (as I don't remember which one we had back in 2015) but I do know we were also directly underneath the pool deck and I don't remember hearing a thing ever. I was often in the room late into the morning (not an early riser) and in middle of the day at random times.

And I am fairly sensitive to bumping and thumping after years of poorly insulated apartments.

29 minutes ago, basil said:

We are going to take a four day cruise as a way to ease back into cruising. We were moved to the Freedom of the Seas from the Navigtor.  I noticed that our room is under Chops Grill, splash academy, and all of the fun stuff. Can anyone tell me if the room is noisey? I'm not a light sleeper, but I would like to know what to expect.

This is my issue with Voyager and Freedom class ships. Any of the suites, either GS, OS, or RS are always on Deck 10 right under the pool deck. That being said, it doesn’t stop me from booking them, and I have heard of the odd noise complaint but not too many. We have 1620 booked on Freedom and while being under Deck 10 crossed my mind, I still booked it.

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

This is my issue with Voyager and Freedom class ships. Any of the suites, either GS, OS, or RS are always on Deck 10 right under the pool deck. That being said, it doesn’t stop me from booking them, and I have heard of the odd noise complaint but not too many. We have 1620 booked on Freedom and while being under Deck 10 crossed my mind, I still booked it.

I'm still going. I'll take a little noise as long as I am on a cruise!  And for the noise, a drink package will help me sleep ?