Starbucks on Symphony

I sailed on Symphony in February 2020 before all hell broke loose and enjoy the Starbucks onboard many times.

Fast forward to today and I am looking at the deck plans as I am booking a September 2021 cruise and now the deck plans do not say Starbucks but just Coffee Shop now.

I looked at the Oasis deck plans and it does say Starbucks.  Did they end their Starbucks agreement and as ships return they will just be coffee shops?

For some reason the official deck plans for Symphony going back to the ship's launch have always labeled it as "Coffee Shop". RCI's site still has a page for Symphony's Starbucks so I'd say there's a very good chance Starbucks survived here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/symphony-of-the-seas/things-to-do/starbucks

If only all of the Royal Caribbean "glitches" were this minor ? 

I say that as a travel agent that feels like I am fighting windmills sometimes (like 45 minute hold time only to have the call dropped yesterday).

BUT I'll be on the Symphony in October, with DW, enjoying Starbucks!

9 hours ago, DWanderman said:

For some reason the official deck plans for Symphony going back to the ship's launch have always labeled it as "Coffee Shop". RCI's site still has a page for Symphony's Starbucks so I'd say there's a very good chance Starbucks survived here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/symphony-of-the-seas/things-to-do/starbucks

Thanks, not that it would ruin my vacation but a nice cold brew is always welcomed.