Canada Travel Restictions - Feb 2022 ???

1 hour ago, Ray said:

Cant fly to US from UK for leisure purposes and no word when it will be allowed.

Last reports had biden office saying it may be possible to open up for EU visitors but not UK....i guess he has issues with his English cousins lol 

That sucks. 

Sorry to hear this. 

25 minutes ago, teddy said:

That sucks. 

Sorry to hear this. 

Even though its just a US territory PR comes under CDC control so same rules apply there with regards travel.

I'm booked for March out of PR so havent a clue whats going to happen! 

Have looked at other cruises but not the same cruising the Baltic in March when its cold and wet compared to the Caribbean 

10 hours ago, Ray said:

Same here in UK.

It wouldn't surprise me US borders were still closed for my cruise in March.

Starting September 9th, visitors from UK and most of the rest of the world can fly into Canada without quarantine if vaxxed.

As a fully vaxxed Canadian, I still cannot get into the UK without quarantine but Americans can.  This is such a mess.

No one wants the Canadians lol, we're so nice....

2 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Starting September 9th, visitors from UK and most of the rest of the world can fly into Canada without quarantine if vaxxed.

As a fully vaxxed Canadian, I still cannot get into the UK without quarantine but Americans can.  This is such a mess.

No one wants the Canadians lol, we're so nice....

You got rid of Harry and Meghan! in my opinion that should give you preferential treatment over all other countries lol