Where to find Back-to-Back cruises?

MKSglitz

You book them as two separate cruises.  It's on you or your travel agent to find cabins that meet your needs.  

Booking further into the future makes it easier to find the same cabin on two consecutive cruises but changing cabins isn't a huge issue most of the time.

Suggest using two browsers like Firefox and Chrome, find two dates and looking at each in a different browser to find cabins that are the same... or better yet ask a travel agent to look for you. 

You can aslo book a cruise and later on (even months later) book the next or previous voyage to create a B2B but you are less likely to find the same cabin.

Also consider a side-to-side, sail one ship and then move to a different ship the day the first cruise ends.  This works better in areas like South Florida where there tends to be multiple ships available.  

I've seen weird behavior with incognito mode where I think I'm on one date but suddenly that browser window is back on the other itinerary from the other browser window.  One time I couldn't believe my luck and thought the same cabin was available for both cruises but realized ALL the same cabins appeared available between dates and that seemed too unlikely.  Sure enough both windows ended up on the same date.    

So I use a completely different browser just to be safe.