Labadee questions

This will be our first trip to Labadee: 1) can I feel pretty safe about letting two good 15 year olds roam on their own? 2) I missed out on the all day access to the dragons tail coaster. What are the chances of us getting it on board? 3) we did get a cabana at nellies beach. Are they scattered or easy to find ( as in a home base?).

Thx.

Labadee is very safe.  The only word of caution that I would pass to you is regarding the "crafts and marketplace" area.  I have heard some unfortunate stories of young people getting coerced into buying something that they didn't want so I would suggest that they steer clear of the marketplace, which is VERY easy to avoid.  It is on the far end of Labadee and easily avoided.  The vendors there are pretty aggressive.  I, personally, avoid that area myself, and I am no pushover !  I just don't want the hassle.

But other parts of Labadee - beaches and recreational areas - are all very safe.  They will have a blast !

The cabana area at Nellie's Beach is easy to find and it will be easy to find your cabana.  The cabanas are not spread out all over the compound...but are confined to 2 areas - Nellie's and Barefoot Beaches.   You won't have any trouble finding yours.

Personal recommendation - the side of the peninsula that you will be on (Nellies and Barefoot areas) are better beaches, IMO than the other side (Adrenaline Beach).  Adrenaline tends to be rockier and shallower.  I personally think you will find you are in the perfect place at Nellie's !  I love Columbus Cove, too, which is a little further down, but if you already have the cabana at Nellie's, you will be in a great area.

can I feel pretty safe about letting two good 15 year olds roam on their own? 

I think so.  Labadee is a private area that is literally walled off from the rest of Haiti.

we did get a cabana at nellies beach. Are they scattered or easy to find ( as in a home base?).

The cabanas are situated along the perimeter of Nellie's Beach, forming a horseshoe pattern (if viewed from the air).

Yeah we were at Labadee last May. My niece [early 20s] was walking through the market She said one guy asked her what her name was. When she told him he quickly carved it on a wooden trinket he was selling and put a lot of pressure on her to buy it. That's an example of how high pressure it can be.