Cruise with Confidence program

Trying to make sense of this and my TA and I seem to have different interpretations of the program.  My reading is that any cruise BOOKED by 8/1/20 and SAILING before 4/30/2022 is eligible.  So the cruise she booked for me on Tuesday, sailing 2/20/21 is eligible and I could cancel for any reason on a non-refundable fare any time  prior to 2/18/21 and get the fare back in the form of a FCC.

She says I must CANCEL prior to 8/1/20 to get the benefit of the CWC.  This makes no sense to me.

Help?

She is 100% wrong.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-with-confidence

Whether you’re already booked on a cruise, or are thinking about it, we want you to Cruise with Confidence. That’s why Royal Caribbean will let you cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30, 2022. Whether it’s a booking you already have or one you make right now through August 1, 2020, you’re covered. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit. The credit is valid through December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your original canceled sail date (whichever is longer) and can be used for any open sailings at the time of booking.

Edited by sk8erguy1978
add bold and underline

And I sent that to her and she replied with:

Hi Gail,

Royal Caribbean has been changing this policy since March.
For the cruise with confidence policy this can be used for your sailing if you are wanting to change before August 1st however it does not apply to your sailing up to the 48 hours prior to sailing policy as it is past August 2nd.

Non-Refundable Deposit bookings are eligible for Cruise with Confidence and follow the same
guidelines. Prior to the Final Payment deadline, Non-Refundable Deposit bookings wishing to change to a future, qualifying ship and sail date can do so with no fee assessed if the booking is re-accommodated on-or-before August 1, 2020. Beginning on-or-after August 2, 2020, standard policies apply.

As Ogilthorpe said above, it sounds like she is quoting the L & S program.

4 hours ago, Pooch said:

I did email them (sorry - don't do social media but thank you for the suggestion)  I am going with she is stressed due to all the cancellations and moving of dates she's had to do at this point.  I am pretty confident my cruise is eligible for CWC.

Let's hope that's it ... crazy times. Today the landscaper cut my front yard and not the back... I think everyone is a bit stressed and overworked. :)