New carnival cancellation policy

I'm a little disappointed Royal hasn't had updates on their You Tube channel from their president or CEO like Carnival has and Princess has. Just some info and encouragement. At least I haven't see much besides Richard Fain's "this too shall pass" which was good but should be more. Carnival and Princess has had many.

Don't forget that Carnival has taken it on the chin a bit harder with COVID-19 than other cruise companies. Rightly or wrongly, the corporation -- and especially Princess -- will be "COVID Cruise Lines" for some time to come in the public mind. They're going to have to go a bit further in order to win back customers.

8 hours ago, Chadster said:

Don't forget that Carnival has taken it on the chin a bit harder with COVID-19 than other cruise companies. Rightly or wrongly, the corporation -- and especially Princess -- will be "COVID Cruise Lines" for some time to come in the public mind. They're going to have to go a bit further in order to win back customers.

I'm glad to see it (Carnival's response), but I was thinking the same thing.