How do I sign up for internet package for multiple devices on cruise planner?

Hello! New to RC. How do I sign up for the 3-device internet package on the cruise planner? Do I select the 3-device package and check off 1 person (me) and I then share the access code with 2 others in my cabin? Or do I select the 1-device package and check off all 3 people? Please help! Thank you.

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

It is confusing. They could make it clearer on the cruise planner by calling it access codes instead of devices.

They did not give access codes last time in December, it’s all online once onboard now, It tells you if you’ve prepaid for a package and then make a username and password 

3 hours ago, Jason12 said:

They did not give access codes last time in December, it’s all online once onboard now, It tells you if you’ve prepaid for a package and then make a username and password 

Yes, you're absolutely right.  I had forgotten about that. But even without actual codes I think it might help people understand what they mean.

Another tip, once on board and you are setting up your account. It will ask you for your name and booking number. Make sure you put it in exactly how it appears on your reservation. I kept getting and error when I would put my first name in as Greg, and not Gregory. I felt like such and idiot when I realized what I was doing wrong??‍♂️?