Hotel and cruise parking package for New Orleans

GOcruising

We stayed at the Hampton Inn near the cruise port but it was years ago so I m not sure what kinda deal they have now.  Parking was reasonable in their indoor parking garage for New Orleans .  They also had a shuttle that took you to the port from the hotel.  Its not too far from the French Quarter but I would google up the location and see if it fits your needs.  Good luck and happy cruising.

There is a Marriott (Downtown Marriott at Convention Center) across the street from the Riverwalk (where port is located) and a Hilton attached to the Riverwalk. Both have parking and you may be able to book a cruise package that would include parking. Both are easily walkable. 

I always recommend the Fulton Parking Garage.  They have a shuttle but it's only a few blocks to walk if you can manage your luggage..actually takes less time to walk because vehicles have to go alllll the way around the convention center to the port.

This will allow you to stay in a hotel further out for cheaper prices and more included amenities.

When we sailed with another line this past February, we parked at the cruise terminal in their ramp. It wasn't expensive and was stupid easy. We had porters meet us even before we parked and it was a short elevator ride to check in. Then, after customs, it was a short walk back to the car. I know this didn't answer your original question, but I wanted to give you another option.

Just did this.... Can’t recommend Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter highly enough. It’s on Royal St, next block is Bourbon. One block from Acme, Mr B’s, and Felix’s. Your car is kept in their attached parking garage. Excellent attitude and service. Used Uber to port and used taxi back.