Best of Japan cruise Spectrum Of The Seas October 1 - 8 2019 , a new experience.

Traveler

4 minutes ago, ellcee said:

A friend of a friend just went to China this past September. Just getting the visas were interesting - the daughter works for a news station in the US and was only granted a 6 month visa (even though the trip was for pleasure) and the parents were granted 2 year visas. I don't know any more info that but that they were originally all applying for the same visa.

Same for me , I got 3.5 years Visa my spouse got 1.5 years , but as I understood its many time pending on your expiration date of your passport. 

13 hours ago, Traveler said:

the Chinese food is not what we know as Chinese food but more I will say , simple , or in other words , real Chinese food.

I could tell from the pics that you posted but wanted to hear you confirm it.  Oh, how I wish I could sail this ship!  I would love to try it just for the food.

• 9 months later...

@Traveler  Thanks for your travel blog, it was interesting. Me and my wife has a Japan cruise booked next April in a Junior Suite on Quantum of the Seas. It will be a 10 day cruise concentrating mostly on ports in Japan.

I have one question for you. Normally Junior Suite guest can go to the Coastal Kitchen if there is room enough for them but you said that only gold guests were allowed there. Is this correct? How is guests dividend between silver and gold status? Are Junior Suite silver and the real suites are gold?

1 hour ago, Mathias said:

@Traveler  Thanks for your travel blog, it was interesting. Me and my wife has a Japan cruise booked next April in a Junior Suite on Quantum of the Seas. It will be a 10 day cruise concentrating mostly on ports in Japan.

I have one question for you. Normally Junior Suite guest can go to the Coastal Kitchen if there is room enough for them but you said that only gold guests were allowed there. Is this correct? How is guests dividend between silver and gold status? Are Junior Suite silver and the real suites are gold?

Not sure it is the same in Quantum of the Seas , but in Spectrum you have two CK , one is the sliver for JS and one is for the Gold for the rest of the suites and also rooms that are defined as gold (they can be regular balcony one but with the benefits of gold)  

2 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Interesting.  Where is the Silver CK ?

Its near the Solarium and also works more and less like the solarium bistro  , small dishes are buffet style (when buffet was not consider a bad word ? ) and you can choose the main dish , menu  of the main dish was not changed during the 7 days cruise.