Why I Stoped recieving news and deals!!!

sydney

I used to get news and cruise deals in my email (I've subscribed for it). But than after our last cruise those emails stoped coming in to my inbox and in junk mail?!!? We've been on 3 Royal cruises so far and planed to go again but instead to check on those great deals on website, I prefer to get it in my emails. 

Since they stoped emailing me news and deals, I've subscribed 3-4 times again and again willing to get the deals but still not reciveing those emails??? 

Any sugestion?! 

Thanks

3 hours ago, sydney said:

I used to get news and cruise deals in my email (I've subscribed for it). But than after our last cruise those emails stoped coming in to my inbox and in junk mail?!!? We've been on 3 Royal cruises so far and planed to go again but instead to check on those great deals on website, I prefer to get it in my emails. 

Since they stoped emailing me news and deals, I've subscribed 3-4 times again and again willing to get the deals but still not reciveing those emails??? 

Any sugestion?! 

Thanks

I can tell you we've never had a Celebrity e-mail although we get Azamara and the Royal Caribbean newsletter.  We get the "sale" e-mails related to booked cruises.  The only thing I have done is try to turn the notifications on and off and on again in our Crown of Anchor Society account.  My suggestion would be to talk to the Crown and Anchor Society (not the Royal call center).  Good luck....

@sydney From what I've seen and heard, its hit and miss with newsletters and promotional material being emailed to members with no explanation as to why some aren't getting them.  However i receive them several times a day it feels like... if you like i can forward you some?  

Have you thought of setting up a specific email account just for cruise/hotel/airline emails?  I would try that and sign up again with the new email address?  I use gmail for this and get notifications from all travel offers this way.

32 minutes ago, mworkman said:

@sydneyHowever i receive them several times a day it feels like... if you like i can forward you some?

Same here. I receive 2-3 emails a day sometimes more. Deals on new bookings, Cruise Planner sales, "hey you didn't finish booking your X night to Y" and more. I have plenty to share LOL!

I have a Gmail filter that sends anything with "unsubscribe" in the body of the text to an alternative folder. I'd send it straight to trash but sometimes real email gets mixed in, so I'm continually monitoring it. I "turned it off" for Royal Caribbean because I wanted to know about the sales, but honestly, it's easier to just check periodically, or keep up here where Matt or someone else is always sharing promos. The emails are ridiculous, every day, same sale as yesterday ... Be thankful you're not getting any. LOL

I'm turning that filter back on for Royal LOL.