Johnny Rockets

cdixon22

Hi,

We are sailing next week on Independence of the Seas and notice there is a Johnny Rockets on board.  It looks like the service charge is now $6.95 pp and does not include SODA nor Shakes.....Is that correct.  No beverages are included?  Anyone dined recently at Johnny Rockets aboard RCL and have insight ?

I was on her back in November. Your right, no shakes. Although the day I went they had free shakes as a promotion, I believe it was just for the day.

If you go hungry I think you can easily get your 695 worth. I'm a fan of their salad, big ole chunks of chicken in it. The hard part is not filling up on fries and onion rings.

• 2 weeks later...

Only have been to Johnny Rockets once on Mariner Of The Seas. Three people for lunch it was not busy maybe 1/3 full or less. We order three shakes and Cheeseburgers, service was very poor and took over 45 minutes, they server claimed the "cook was new". After about 45 minutes the burgers came, when it was time for the bill the server said they only charged for three shakes not the burgers. My membership level is Gold. Was not impressed by the service, the food was below the level of the Johnny Rockets I have been to in other places in Asia. They did get the shakes right, same taste etc.

• 3 weeks later...