Formal night change?

So I know that on a 7 day cruise, formal nights are typically nights 2 and 6. Our itinerary changed and we will have 4 extra hours in Barbados (leaving at 9pm) on night 6. Is it likely that this will still be formal night or will they change it? We're actually looking forward to dressing up for dinner and don't want to book evening things if it's formal night, but we also don't want to miss out on the fun in Barbados if it's not!  

Thanks!

There is no absolute rule that formal nights are on 2 & 6, it happens to work out that in many cases.  They avoid day 1 and day 7 on 7 night cruises and they tend to avoid having two formal nights in a row so 2 & 6 is a logical pattern but anything is possible.

Are there cruise compasses for a similar itinerary?

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass

On 7/9/2019 at 9:48 PM, JAMIECHYK said:

Our sea day is day 7 as well. I didn't see any itineraries just like ours, but I may have just missed it.

On our upcoming Western Caribbean Harmony cruise, because Day 7 is a sea day, the second formal will be Day 6, when we depart Costa Maya at 3 PM.  Folks will be on board in time to prep for dinner, should they choose to go formal.  So the formal can be on a "port" day.   I also believe the Captain is allowed to modify the dress code, but I haven't sailed your itinerary.

On 7/9/2019 at 4:09 PM, JAMIECHYK said:

So I know that on a 7 day cruise, formal nights are typically nights 2 and 6. Our itinerary changed and we will have 4 extra hours in Barbados (leaving at 9pm) on night 6.

I wonder if all Freedom cruises out of San Juan to the Southern Caribbean on this itinerary got changed or if we're on the same sailing? Freedom August 18th! 

I have MTD scheduled for 7:30 that night and I can't decide if I should push it back or forward! More Barbados time or done with dinner in time for sail away? ?