Drink measures

I know that I've seen the bartenders use a jigger when making any of the mixed drinks I've ordered, but I couldn't really tell you if it was regularly a double or not. I'm pretty sure that they stick whatever "recipes" they have been trained in; although I'll note that after giving my bartender a dollar or two wrapped around my Sea Pass card (having already bought the DBP), there was a little (well, maybe a moderate amount of) "overflow" of the jigger while the pour was going on.

12 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

I'll note that after giving my bartender a dollar or two wrapped around my Sea Pass card (having already bought the DBP), there was a little (well, maybe a moderate amount of) "overflow" of the jigger while the pour was going on.

Amazing what a small tip will do. A roving pool bartender on Adventure was delivering us a pinata colada in the cut out pineapple. I gave him $1 for each one. He thanked us by taking out a bottle of rum and probably poured 1/4 of the bottle into our 2 drinks. Strongest pina colada we ever had.