Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Harmony of the Seas Main Dining Menus


Recommended Posts

 

6 hours ago, levy1980 said:

Has anyone got any recent pictures of the Menus from HOS main dining room?  Have tried the Menu tab at the top of the page and have searched google but cannot find anything recent!

Not sure how out you are for your sailing on Harmony but we are on the 8/4 cruise and the Main Dining Room menu is showing in the Royal App. You may be too far out to see it yet ....

95799807-2767-4DE0-AA32-6F2AE043A657.jpeg

5A6AED17-D593-4947-8B1D-B074CD3FDC54.jpeg

775DD121-F71F-42E4-BB1D-E059BEBDC7D4.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GlowTheWeird said:

Not sure how accurate they are but it is sorta neat. 

They're accurate. The only problem is that if it's too far out, there is a possibility that the menus will change. Although this usually just happens every couple of years. 

But if they do, all that planning you've done for every meal for the last year goes out the window. I need help. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FManke said:

They're accurate. The only problem is that if it's too far out, there is a possibility that the menus will change. Although this usually just happens every couple of years. 

But if they do, all that planning you've done for every meal for the last year goes out the window. I need help. 🤣

I’m the super planner in the family. I get what your saying... haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 6/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, levy1980 said:

Has anyone got any recent pictures of the Menus from HOS main dining room?  Have tried the Menu tab at the top of the page and have searched google but cannot find anything recent!

Hello,

I know your post is from June, but hopefully this will help if you do see it 😊

I will be on HOS in 2020 too.  I just found the menus here:  MDR menus

They are from delirium 98 (thank you).  I also read the menus are the same fleet wide - they are subject to change.

Also, I went on the app (as other members mentioned here) and picked a similar sailing for HOS with a closer sailing date (pick one in August), and you can see the menus as well.

Getting hungry 😋

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 10:22 PM, raahc said:

Hello,

I know your post is from June, but hopefully this will help if you do see it 😊

I will be on HOS in 2020 too.  I just found the menus here:  MDR menus

They are from delirium 98 (thank you).  I also read the menus are the same fleet wide - they are subject to change.

Also, I went on the app (as other members mentioned here) and picked a similar sailing for HOS with a closer sailing date (pick one in August), and you can see the menus as well.

Getting hungry 😋

Thanks

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...