Drink package pricing change?

Matt

When I log into my February Allure of the Seas group cruise, I see prices for drink packages are up

Ultimate Drink Pkg. $69.62 per day
Select Drink Pkg $46.02 per day
Replenish $22.42 per day
Premium Drink Pkg $57.82
Refreshment Pkg $9.44

Untitled-5.jpg

BUT.... when I log into my 2017 Navigator cruise, prices are the "old" prices.

Anyone else seeing this?

Its weird ... personally I think they are in the "process" of making changes and the IT side is flubbing it as usual.

For my 2016 reservation for a premium plan it says ...

$57.28 per day and if you click on the terms and conditions that it DOES NOT include 18% gratuity

If you add it to the cart though it moves over to the cart as $49 plus 18% gratuity = $57.82  per day

For my 2017 reservation for a premium plan it says ...

$57 per day and if you click on the terms and conditions that it DOES include the gratuity

If you add it to the cart though it moves over to the cart as $57 plus  no gratuity = $57.00 per day

My guess is they are updating it to show "about the same  price" of $57 per day but then the new price is excluding the gratuity while the old price was including gratuity and the systems are in an "in-between" mode at the moment ??

I hope its an error....

My Brilliance cruise in Feb shows $58 and $70 so its increased. Kinda harder to tell for my other two cruises as it shows in CAD right now.

If anything, they need to start offering it included or BOGO it or something to compete with Celebrity and NCL....

Or maybe they don't to if ppl are willing to pay RCI's high cruise prices AND then spend close to another $1000/cpl for a week long cruise on drinks...

I wouldn't mind a slight increase if we see those "drink cards" come out or being able to buy the drink package for certain days.

I find the same prices you do for the [Feb 2016] Allure blog group cruise.  When I check my next cruise, which is the Empress in April, there are no beverage packages available at all.  Now, that may have to do with the unique situation that the Empress presents.  The next one, following Empress is Christmas and New Years 2016 on the Navigator.  That one shows the same price schedule as the Allure.  The one after THAT is Feb. 2017 on Harmony and there is nothing listed as it falls into that same category as Empress....so I have 2 new prices, 2 no prices.

BTW....cruise docs are ready for our group cruise on Allure !  Yipee !!!!