Allure of the Sea

1 hour ago, Gary Donna P said:

Good morning to all, 

New member to this blog and I’m looking for a link for The Allure of the Sea. Sailed 2 times before on the Anthem just  curious to get some feed back from real travelers. Also would love to see your picas well . 

Thanks Donna ?

Welcome to the Blog Donna.  To answer your questions, there is no specific link to the Allure of the Seas.   But if you are looking for specific information about the Allure you can do TWO things.  1. As you just did, create a NEW Topic Post asking the questions you need answered, 2. At the top of each page there is a SEARCH bar and you can type in what you are trying to inquire about and a listing of previous posts will come back that may contain the information your need.   I hope this helps.   Again, Welcome to the Blog.

Allure is a great ship.  I attempted to live blog but it became kinda summaryish lol.  Like someone said above... Type Allure in the search engine.  Also go to the podcasts as there have been a couple at least about allure.  All any specific questions you have!!!   And welcome to the boards!  Jane