Getting your SeaPass card - Mariner out of Miami

Yep, it's me with another dumb question. (In my defense, things worked differently back in 2004).  Anyway, I'm sailing on Mariner OTS on Feb 4 (16 days, baby!), sailing out of Terminal A in Miami, and from what I've gleaned elsewhere some ships give you your SeaPass card in the terminal, and others will put them in a slot at your stateroom.  Sooooo....if they go the route of putting them at your stateroom, how early are these available?  I mean,  I did get the UDP and I may want to have a Bloody Mary when I board in the late morning, or something with my lunch at Chops (part of my Key experience!).   Is anyone familiar about how they work this for Mariner at Terminal A?

(As always, you guys rock).

5 minutes ago, Susie said:

When we sailed from Cape Liberty. We actually not have any Seapass card with us until the room available. However, the Set Sail pass with the barcode act as our Seapass before we got our card and we got the drink with them. HTH

Awesome! That didn't even occur to me. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, melmar02 said:

How do you get in your room without the sea pass card? Does housekeeping just leave all the doors propped open?

When the seapass card is left in the cabin, there is always one outside of the door, the rest are inside.

@SpeedNoodles, when we sailed Mariner back in August, we got the card at check in.  Now that they moved to Terminal A, I'm not sure if that has changed.

I sailed on Mariner in November 2018 from terminal A. We were able to access our room at about 12:45 (don't plan on being lucky enough to access it early) and both SetSail passes were in an envelope outside the door, on the room number placard. But since the entire hallway was blocked until 12:45 we could not get the passes until then.

Steven

12 hours ago, stevendom57 said:

I sailed on Mariner in November 2018 from terminal A. We were able to access our room at about 12:45 (don't plan on being lucky enough to access it early) and both SetSail passes were in an envelope outside the door, on the room number placard. But since the entire hallway was blocked until 12:45 we could not get the passes until then.

Steven

As long as I can get a drink, I really don't care what time I have access to my room ?