Photo Package

We are looking at purchasing the Photo Package for our upcoming 7-night Rhapsody of the Seas sailing. It's $159.99 through the cruise planner (which to start with is MUCH cheaper then what we paid in the past for packages on NCL or DCL.) Is this comparable or a better deal then purchasing it on the ship? Do they ever include it in Cruise Planner sales?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

My father-in-law booked three cabins for him and my MIL, my family of three, and my brother-in-law's family of four. If he gets the photo package, is it applicable across the three families, or just to him and my MIL? Conversely, if I get it, will it include pics of the two in-law families?

Valerie

3 hours ago, Durham Mama Bear said:

My father-in-law booked three cabins for him and my MIL, my family of three, and my brother-in-law's family of four. If he gets the photo package, is it applicable across the three families, or just to him and my MIL? Conversely, if I get it, will it include pics of the two in-law families?

Valerie

I believe as long as whomever bought the photo package is in the photo, then it counts.

Digital and Print photo packages are sold on a per stateroom basis only and photos are linked to staterooms based on the guests travelling in that stateroom. Photos of other guests not travelling in your stateroom will be linked to their own stateroom. The following are not included in print and/or digital photo packages: Photos of others in your party not travelling in your stateroom; Group, Wedding, Quinces, Private Studio photography and other special occasion photography; Generic photos of the ship, characters, ports of call, etc.; Any special printing or retouching requests.

The fine print above is for the photo package we just purchased (20 photos on a memory stick).  It would appear that anyone in the stateroom of the person who bought the package would be included in the photo package.  We purchased the package in the name of our grand-daughter who is on our reservation with my wife and me, figuring she would be in the most photos.  We have three other cabins in our family group on an upcoming cruise.  So I think as long as my wife, me, or our grand-daughter (i.e., the "purchaser" of the package) are in a family photo, that photo would be included in the package.  

Can anyone confirm this?  @Matt  you mentioned: 

On 1/24/2019 at 1:43 PM, Matt said:

I believe as long as whomever bought the photo package is in the photo, then it counts.

Based on Matt's comment, I'm not sure if our grand-daughter would have to be in every photo of any family grouping for that photo to be included in the package, or as along as any of the 3 of us in the same stateroom that "bought" the package are in the photo then that photo would be in the package.

Any comments or clarifications welcomed!  

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot seem to find a lot of information on the photo package. I looked on my Cruise Planner but there are no details such as how many pictures are included; do the photos need to be scheduled; what size are the prints; are they good quality? If anyone has purchased this package and can share some information that would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

I noticed an “all photos” package today for our May Grandeur sailing - don’t really seeing that before (and it was 199!). One of the only things that I prefer on Norwegian vs RCL is the lower price on their photos and the inclusion of all 8x10’s with the digital copies. But unlimited... now you’re talking! But if I ever get that they will have me in front of every camera I can find since I will get my money’s worth - at Disney a few years back we must have ended up with 400 pics because my husband decided to get the unlimited package ???