Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: November 3, 2019
Happy Sunday! November has arrived, and we hope you had a great week with friends, family, and plenty of food. Each week we summarize all of this week's Royal Caribbean news, just in case you missed any of it.
The big news this week was Royal Caribbean's announcement of the first Royal Beach Club coming to Antigua in 2021.
Curated as the ultimate beach experience, the Royal Beach Club Collection will bring the unique features and flavors of each destination to life. In Antigua, guests can take in the island’s exceptional views from private cabanas or plunge into a stunning pool and swim up to the bar to order a classic rum punch.
The Royal Beach Club concept builds on the remarkable success of Royal Caribbean’s new Perfect Day at CocoCay in the Bahamas but will be a distinctly different experience for guests.
Royal Caribbean News
- A new fixed priced specialty restaurant lunch experience is coming soon.
- Royal Caribbean delayed its 2021-2022 deployment schedule by a week.
- The grandfather was charged in the death of a toddler who fell from Freedom of the Seas.
- We shared a first look at the Ultimate Panoramic Suite on Oasis of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean executives talked about the impact of Hurricane Dorian on revenue, ship upgrade impact, Lelepa and more.
- 15 free things to do on Mariner of the Seas.
- Our guide to Royal Caribbean WiFi.
- We shared a video of the weird things people that cruise a lot do!
- A new November sales promotion began this week.
- Royal Caribbean will give you 4 rewards after just one cruise.
- Just in case: How to cancel a Royal Caribbean cruise.
- Save up to 30% off pre-cruise purchases through November 7.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
Are you wondering what to do in the city you are staying the night before your cruise?
In this week's podcast episode, Matt shares the popular things to do in embarkation cities the day before a cruise begins.
New RCB Video: What's included (and costs extra) at Perfect Day at CocoCay
Have you subscribed to the Royal Caribbean Blog YouTube Channel? We share some great videos there regularly, all about taking a Royal Caribbean cruise! This week, we are sharing our latest video — What's included at Perfect Day at CocoCay — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
New Royal Caribbean Cruise Compasses
One of the best ways to learn about what sort of events a cruise ship offers is to consult a past Royal Caribbean Cruise Compass. Here is a look at which Cruise Compasses we added this week.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
People Magazine wrote how to eat your way around Symphony of the Seas.
Cruise Fever reported on Royal Caribbean looking to add more visits to St. Maarten.
Cruise Critic shared a look at the refurb progress being made on Oasis of the Seas.
Blooloop wrote how today's destinations are trying to do it all.
Cruise&Ferry reported on how cruise likes like Royal Caribbean have signed a commitment to reducing air emissions.