Can you believe August is already here? It is the middle of Summer and there is a lot of Royal Caribbean news to catch up from during this week.
Royal Caribbean made changes to its NextCruise program this week that eliminated the reduced deposit option.
Effective on August 1, 2017, reduced deposits for cruises booked at NextCruise have been removed. In addition, the amount of onboard credit has been changed.
Royal Caribbean News
- The Weather Channel will broadcast on Oasis of the Seas during the Total Eclipse cruise.
- Royal Caribbean is testing an additional step to redeeming Diamond drinks on Majesty of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean reported its highest second quarter earnings in company history.
- We shared six interesting things from Royal Caribbean's earnings call.
- Our full restaurant review of 150 Central Park on Harmony of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and John discuss the Royal Caribbean credit card as well as other credit cards and how to use credit cards to save money on your cruise vacation.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean shared its tips for what clothing to pack for a cruise.
Moms of the Seas answers if kids that are close in age can stay in same Adventure Ocean group.
CNBC interviewed Richard Fain about Royal Caribbean's second quarter results.
Cruise Habit has a look at onboard booking incentives.