Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: April 2, 2017
Happy weekend! We hope Spring is starting to arrive where you live. Regardless of the weather, it is time to sit back, relax, and check out the latest in Royal Caribbean news!
Gather three of your closest, thrill seeking friends and you could win a free Royal Caribbean cruise as part of the cruise line's new contest.
Royal Caribbean is holding a contest to find Instagram adventure seekers who want to travel the world and compete for the title of "World's Most Adventurous Squad".
Royal Caribbean will hold five adventure-themed Instagram challenges. Each challenge will run for 72 hours on Royal Caribbean’s Instagram account starting on March 29 and through April 12. To take part in the challenge, adventurers simply post their photo to Instagram, tag three friends that will comprise their squad and use the hashtag #AdventureSquad and #Contest.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean added shorts to the approved clothing list for casual night in the main dining room.
- Anthem of the Seas had a propulsion problem, and had to alter her itinerary.
- Freedom of the Seas will call San Juan, Puerto Rico its new home in 2018-2019.
- We shared a spotlight look at the CocoCay Beach Bungalows.
- Speaking of CocoCay, we also shared a construction progress photo report earlier this week.
- Did you see Royal Caribbean's April Fools Day joke for this year?
- We shared a photo tour of the AquaTheater Suite on Harmony of the Seas.
- Check out our full review of Jamie's Italian on Anthem of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean released a new Symphony of the Seas construction photo update.
- Empress of the Seas is now offering luggage storage for guests who board early.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt shares a review of his recent sailing on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas. It was a fun-filled cruise to the Bahamas, and Matt shares his experiences onboard and onshore.
Please feel free to subscribe via iTunes or RSS, and head over to rate and review the podcast on iTunes if you can! We’d appreciate it.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Cruise Tips TV has a new video with Royal Caribbean tips and money saving tricks.
Flights of Fancy Mom has a review of their recent Freedom of the Seas cruise.
CruiseHabit shares helpful information about credit cards and changing currency in Cuba.
Cruise Radio listed their top 9 Royal Caribbean restaurants.