Happy December! We cannot believe that we are already one full week into the month – there is so much going on with holiday preparation and shopping and baking!
It was a busy Royal Caribbean news week, with Royal Caribbean finally getting permission to offer cruises to Cuba.
On Thursday, Royal Caribbean revealed it had received permission from the Cuban government to offer cruises, which resulted in the company promising cruises would become available soon.
The very next day, Royal Caribbean posted its first batch of Cuba cruises available for booking. As expected, Empress of the Seas was the ship to take Royal Caribbean guests to Cuba, although Royal Caribbean added bonus news, when it was revealed Empress of the Seas will spend the 2017 summer season in Tampa, Florida.
Empress of the Seas will homeport in Tampa for the 2017 summer season offering a series of 4- and 5-night sailings, including port calls to destinations in Cuba.
Royal Caribbean News
- Royal Caribbean received a perfect score as workplace for LGBT equality.
- Royal Caribbean promoted a new head of Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- A look at the new menu at 150 Central Park.
- Our list of the top six Royal Caribbean changes coming in 2017.
- Royal Caribbean is offering a special Green Monday promotion.
- New Christmas Coca-Cola souvenir cups have been spotted on Royal Caribbean ships.
- Our top 5 best Harmony of the Seas tips.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
The final hours of a cruise can be busy with a lot going on, so this week, we go through what is involved on disembarkation day.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean has a guest blogger review of their first cruise.
Cruise Habit looks at if the new Mobile Passport app will save you time.
WLRN interviewed Royal Caribbean CEO Michael Bayley.
Cruise Critic has 9 reasons to pack duct tape for your upcoming cruise.