Royal Caribbean Post Round-Up: September 20, 2015
Sit back and catch up on this week's Royal Caribbean news. We've gone through and hand-picked some fun articles for you to take a look at in case you missed any of it.
Earlier this week, Royal Caribbean moved one step closer to a deal that would bring the cruise line back to the port of Miami in a big way.
Plans for a brand new $100+ million cruise terminal at PortMiami got an early approval by county commissioners.
Royal Caribbean's proposed plan will result in a $100+ million cruise terminal. Port officials estimate that the new berth and terminal will generate about $8 million in new rent to the county, and boost overall cruise traffic by 20 percent with an additional 1 million passengers a year.
Royal Caribbean News
- DreamWorks Experience is coming to Anthem of the Seas.
- How Royal Caribbean provides medical care aboard its ships.
- Photo tour of a secret Royal Caribbean stateroom on Freedom of the Seas.
- 5 things you will love about Sabor Modern Mexican.
- You can get up to $200 in onboard credit for cruises booked this month.
- Video of Royal Caribbean's award-winning entertainment.
- Best advice for first time cruisers on a 7-night cruise.
- 5 tips for taking a Royal Caribbean cruise by travel agents.
- 6 important tips to know about Royal Caribbean's unlimited alcohol package.
- 5 Royal Caribbean inspirations to prepare for your cruise.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt and Don talk about what Adventure of the Seas offers and goes over the various restaurants, entertainment and activities available on this Voyager class ship.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Royal Caribbean shared the recipe for "Across the universe" cocktail.
Eat Sleep Cruise has a look at all the drinks of the day from their Adventure of the Seas cruise.
Cruise Critic has a photo tour of Freedom of the Seas.