Voom Surf & Stream $10 cheaper today, Thermal Pass maybe $24 cheaper and maybe not

Baked Alaska

Hello all. Just a quick heads-up that for my particular sailing, JUly 2019 Southbound Alaska, Voom Surf & Stream 3 device is $10 cheaper than when I repurchased about 6 weeks ago. Today it is $195.93. Oddly enough, the Couples Thermal Pass advertises for $154, but then when you go to choose, the only available option is $179.

3 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

@Lovetocruise2002 Why does the last day of school before Thanksgiving always feel like a Friday? I'm already worn out! lol

I wouldn't know since we don't have Thanksgiving this Thursday ?

But my day was beyond crazy! I blame the full moon that is coming.

i checked my July sailings right after I saw your post. Mine all went up in price ?

9 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I wouldn't know since we don't have Thanksgiving this Thursday ?

But my day was beyond crazy! I blame the full moon that is coming.

i checked my July sailings right after I saw your post. Mine all went up in price ?

Ha!! See how much a need another cruise?! Full moons definitely impact the classroom! 

Maybe the black Friday "sales" will have your CP prices back down to their original amounts. ?

I have to say the Voom has been a major player in our decision to lean more heavily RCL than NCL. We don’t like the “Royal” Suite class, to handsy and syrupy for us and so we much prefer the Haven, but the internet service on RCL is faster and given to each suite guest for one device (not some shared minutes) is a major sway factor.  Being able to call and text one another on the ship is pretty crucial on these mega liners! Voom rocks.

Lynn

1 hour ago, 2Beeze said:

I have to say the Voom has been a major player in our decision to lean more heavily RCL than NCL. We don’t like the “Royal” Suite class, to handsy and syrupy for us and so we much prefer the Haven, but the internet service on RCL is faster and given to each suite guest for one device (not some shared minutes) is a major sway factor.  Being able to call and text one another on the ship is pretty crucial on these mega liners! Voom rocks.

Lynn

Just a random comment re: internet reception...his week on NAV we have had the WORST internet service of any cruise we’ve been on.  It was worthless.  Even slower and less reliable than pre-Voom.