Group Cruise on Thanksgiving

PG Cruiser

Is it true that there will be a group cruise on the Symphony the week of Thanksgiving?  I know I read about it somewhere but I can't remember where.

I'm booked on the Serenade that week but had I known about the group cruise I would have booked on that instead.  I'm celebrating my birthday (alone) on Black Friday.  It would have been nice to have people from here celebrate with me.

There are good rates for (Boardwalk and Central Park view) balcony rooms showing up for that cruise.

2 minutes ago, RatedPG said:

Is it true that there will be a group cruise on the Symphony the week of Thanksgiving?  I know I read about it somewhere but I can't remember where.

I'm booked on the Serenade that week but had I known about the group cruise I would have booked on that instead.  I'm celebrating my birthday (alone) on Black Friday.  It would have been nice to have people from here celebrate with me.

There are good rates for (Boardwalk and Central Park view) balcony rooms showing up for that cruise.

True stuff: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/events

Happy early bday! ?

9 hours ago, RatedPG said:

I knew it was a shot in the dark but I still tried to change my reservation to be able to join the group cruise.  It was a no-go.

Now I'm beating myself up for not signing up (or even lurking) on this blog BEFORE I booked my cruise.

It's not too late to join one.  Maybe not Symphony GC, but if you look at the events page (from the link that I posted), @Matt has a listing of all the RCBlog Group cruises.  I have not been able to join one either.  My work schedule is not very flexible but they look like a whole lot of fun.  Looking forward to my first one in July 2019 on Anthem.