Family resort for Cozumel Symphony GC

josepena12

I need help in choosing a resort, (3 people - my wife, my 1 yr old child, and myself) and wanted to get some suggestions. I want to go to a resort in Cozumel during the Symphony GC and wanted to know if there are any resorts that you would recommend me. I read some resorts on Cozumel on the blog, but I am having trouble deciding. I am leaning toward Iberostar Cozumel, but I am open to suggestions. Please help.

If you are looking for a fun place for your 1 year old, look at Playa Mia.  I wouldn't normally recommend as it has mediocre food but they have a great kids area.  They have a large slash area with a pirate ship, slides and the only park that I think has something for toddlers. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We went to Paradise Beach in December.  $3 to get in - they just ask that each person spends $10 on food/drinks.  The pool is great!  Food and drinks were good too.  Beahc looked nice - we were not allowed in the ocean anywhere on that side of Cozumel the day we were there due to high wind / rough ocean....