Happy Sailings!!

For all you lucky people cruising this month.  Have fun and enjoy a few cold ones for us that can't join you.

August 2018

4 - hisfuzziness (Freedom of the Seas)

5 - SorsCode (Liberty of the Seas)

5 - CraftyCat05 (Symphony of the Seas)

9 - TbearRunningMom (Anthem of the Seas)

11 - hisfuzziness (Freedom of the Seas)

13 - Lovetocruise2002 (Mariner of the Seas)

19 - Bella (Oasis of the Seas)

20 - Sweety (Majesty of the Seas)

20 - jurrjurr (Mariner of the Seas)

23 - CruisingQueen36 (Anthem of the Seas)

24 - greenline627 (Adventure of the Seas)

25 - Traveler (Rhapsody of the Seas)

• 2 weeks later...

@Lovetocruise2002 I just finished watching your periscope on  your MCS periscope.  I might have to do a southern redneck periscope on my future sailing on oasis cruise ? Don't worry Sabrina..you will shine after I'm finished. ? You will look like a goddess when I'm done! Not to say your periscope was anywheres remotely like mine.  Take no offense by my comments...just how southerners talk.

26 minutes ago, mworkman said:

@Lovetocruise2002 I just finished watching your periscope on  your MCS periscope.  I might have to do a southern redneck periscope on my future sailing on oasis cruise ? Don't worry Sabrina..you will shine after I'm finished. ? You will look like a goddess when I'm done! Not to say your periscope was anywheres remotely like mine.  Take no offense by my comments...just how southerners talk.

No offense taken!  It's all in good fun!  That's what I love about this RC Blog community.

I was so jealous of all of this months cruisers and staring at my sadly 150+ days out countdown clock when I turned to my husnamd and asked if he wanted to go to the Bahamas for a weekend. One call to the travel agent and I now find myself checking out the mariner at the end of Sept instead of waiting until Jan for anthem. Yea for cruising! Sounds like I need to figure out this periscope thing to pass the time until them ?