Studio cabin for one or pay for two to get a fullsize cabin?

So, I may or may not have been itching to book another cruise, and I heard on the radio this morning in sunny Brisbane, Australia that Royal Caribbean were having a sale.

You know where this is going, right?

I stumbled across an Asian Pacific one I liked the sound of, and just for giggles, clicked through to start booking. I'll be travelling alone, so I indicated one passenger and got offered a Studio Ocean View Stateroom with balcony on Quantum of the Seas. It's a fairly big saving on what I had seen as the price for a cabin, with my seniors and C&A discounts.

Haven't booked yet - but I have the reservation on hold. Want to use another browser and mock-book and see how much a cabin really is with any discounts applied.

My question is - has anyone sailed in a studio cabin before? Just how limiting is the lack of space (no sofa)? Does it feel claustrophobic?  I'm an introvert, so I imagine there will be times I will want to just chill in my cabin.

Some expert advice would be much appreciated!

I have sailed before...it was nice. Now it wasn't on Quantum and it wasn't even oceanview and I didn't mind at all the size. I spend very little time in the room most cruises anyways.

Now, I would always check to see how much to book a normal room for the c&a points of course, but that would depend on the savings of course and your c&a level I guess.

You mention your an introvert and will want to chill in the cabin sometimes.....I think with an oceanview studio you should be fine really.