How long can you wait to get C&A points corrected?

twangster

I'm carefully planning my cruises so that I'll get a glass block on Symphony this fall.  If I add anymore cruises before Symphony that won't happen. 

C&A didn't give me double points for my last solo sailing.  This has presented an opportunity to go on a 4 night Mariner cruise and still get my glass block on Symphony.

If I wait until November can I ask C&A to fix my missing solo points from January, at that point 10 months in the past?  

From the RC site, although you may have seen it already.  It's not very specific but you would still be within a year so who knows?

Q    How do I get credit for past Cruise Points on my Crown & Anchor Society membership?
A
As a Crown & Anchor Society member, your level in the program depends on the number of cruise vacations you have taken. To receive Cruise Points, please contact the Crown & Anchor Society and have the following information about your previous cruise(s) on hand: membership number, ship name(s), and sail date(s). We require proof of sailing to be able to add Cruise Points to your account.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

If you are seeing incorrect points on the RC site now, I'd call now and get it fixed.

I don't think immediate acquiring of the  points is the issue . As far as I can see @twangster wants have his cake and eat it too :10_wink:. If @WAAAYTOOO  is right, twangster's  strategy (to have one more cruise, still get his block from Symphony and grab his missing points afterwords ) should work  :1_grinning:

Edit: I should add that I'm basing my opinion solely on my experience as IT consultant at one of the loyalty programs management company. Basically, that's how those programs work. Once points are awarded they need manual intervention (request) to adjust them.

1 hour ago, Cez said:

Once points are awarded they need manual intervention (request) to adjust them

I can verify that the only way (from my experience) to get any kind of adjustment made to points is to call and have it done manually.  The guy who helped me looked and looked to try and figure out why I had 7 fewer points than Dan.  We have been together for every single cruise we have ever done on Royal.  Our points count should be identical.  In the end he just said, "Forget it.  I can't find the mistake.  I'm just going to give you 7 more points".....and that was the end of it.