Takeouts from windjammer

ryccmrl

3 hours ago, toodle68 said:

Yep..  There are no 'to go' containers, but you can grab a plate, and cover the food with another plate if needed.

Done that too.  

22 minutes ago, twangster said:

Especially on the last full day so I have some breakfast to munch on in my cabin before I join the self-carry disembarkation line at 0-dark hundred.

I've seen people with a Ziploc bag in the WJ on the last day...Going too far? :10_wink:

Guest toodle68

I have seen people fill up ziploc bags for shore excursions, only for the food sniffing dogs to detect and it all be confiscated.

One item I wish people did not do though is put the plates and half eaten food out in the corridors. I kinda get why this is done when you have a closet sized inside cabin, but we have never had an issue with plates being cleaned out of our room twice a day. 

Guest toodle68
6 minutes ago, ellcee said:

Too bad it's in poor taste to bring some form of tupperware. I trip and spill easily.:4_joy:

I always bring a 16oz travel mug rather than using the small cups. I would totally bring some tupperware if we had a longer walk or ate often in our rooms :)