RCCL sponsoring an LTT video? Yes please!

NS8VN

Interesting to watch but on the app side meh reaction for me.

Most of the useful stuff has already been available through competitors for years (maps, schedules, chat, etc.) and the "cool" stuff all sounds pretty cool but not my style.

Glad to see RCCL planning to role out the useful parts finally though ;)

Was finally able to take the time to watch the video, I would gladly welcome the change!  The facial recognition, and ability to control things in the room from the cell, and texting without having to use data.  The latter comes in handy when you have kids that you would like to keep track of, or you are with a group of people and are away from your room.  Overall I like it, as long as they are smart enough to have the kinks worked out prior to rolling it out live! 

Interesting but not really for me. One of the benefits for me when I get to my cabin is shutting my cell off, putting it in the safe and not turning it back on until I get back to the home port. The only thing I want to carry around the ship are beverages :)