Royal up question

Hi…I never got an email about a royal up bid for my June 2 rhapsody cruise, but I happened to be on the website during the login fiasco time and saw there are a gazillion royal up options…like 7…that I can bid on.  My question is if you win more than one, does royal pick which one you take, or can you decide? And can you win more than 1 even, or do they only give you one? I’m trying to decide if I hedge my bets and bid on more than one, or only do one that I really really want.  Jane

10 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Exactly! Gave up guessing long ago! 

So no rhyme or reason at all?  Ugh!  What do I do lol!  This was a yolo it’s cold in Illinois book a cheap cruise but I have spacious cabin dreams!  Jane

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yet you keep winning… makes one wonder if you’re just keeping the secret formula to yourself. 🤔🤣

No secrets here. And I only won twice lol. 
But my gut tells me that it is easier to win with 2 people, rather than 4. 
And @mom2mybugs, why not just bid on all that you are interested in? That way if you win, you’re good with any of them. For Icon inaugural, we bid on anything that we would be happy to move to. But I bid the highest on the room category that I suspected was still in inventory. 

On 4/13/2024 at 8:05 PM, smokeybandit said:

Just beware that the "spacious" version of a cabin may not give you that much extra space.

Yeah I tried to look up all the room descriptions of room size….some only give you an extra 10 square feet for a lot more cost.  Jane