Online check-in

I like your tip about checking in right at midnight 45 days out to get an early check-in time slot on embarkation day.

Part of our travel party that I'll be checking in is not in my household so I won't be able to reach them at midnight if something comes up during check-in. What do I need to have with me for online check-in? 

Be sure your accounts are linked in the app(can you see their reservation when you open the app?-then you are linked)

if you are not linked in the app you need to add them.
Click on your person icons n at the top of the app.
Click on your “view your  sailings “ or “select a different sailing” (it will vary from what I see on mine)
Scroll to the bottom  “don’t see your cruise” click on “let’s add it now”
you’ll need their
Last name
DOB
Stateroom # or reservation number
(only need for one person in each cabin$

on check in day
Try the check in icon at the bottom of the app
If that doesn’t work click on the person icon at the top of the app
Scroll down a little and you’ll see the check in button ~try that

check In opens at midnight from where the ship sails. 
Once you get into “check in” on the app all you want to complete is the “arrival time” and you can have the rest of the crew complete their  check in at another time. 

On 3/17/2024 at 6:52 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

If you check in on the app you can just choose your arrival time and do the rest later.

Only if you can....the app and the website won't let me check in. I have been trying all night... says check in checked out... sorry try back later.

I checked in for my April 22 Wonder sailing weeks sho and this morning the app and web version of my reservation prompt me to “check in” but, like everyone else, it times out. I hope that my original check-in of a few weeks ago is still valid. 

I have been trying since 11 pm last night.  I was able to get in at arrive 10 pm but didn't have my documents ready so thought I would just do it later and now can't get in to the online check-in.

Does anyone know what the issue is?  We sail May 5th and were hoping to get a early board time

I checked in for my 4/29 cruise on 3/15.  I got up at midnight to do the check-in and there were problems for about 10 minutes.  It wouldn't let me skip over anything though to go back later and fill it in.  Luckily I was able to get the time I wanted.

Now I noticed for the last few days my C&A points are missing.  It says I have 0 points and am pre-gold.