Planner has populated 3 weeks before cruise

I've never had this happen before I connected to wifi on the ship, but when I go in the app, I can see all of the daily activities for my cruise. 

I double checked that I'm not looking at a different sailing (I sometimes switch over to look at something or other) - it is set to our cruise on March 23. I can also tell that it is ours because I see my show reservations noted, for example where the adult comedy is listed in the daily schedule, I have the little blue "reserved" rectangle in the corner. I see the little rectangle for all of the items I've reserved mixed in among the other activities offered.

Anyone else?

I wonder if that also means that our menu order is correct? 🤔

Be aware that once you do connect to ship's WiFi, some activities may change or disappear while others may be added, so what you're seeing now is not set in stone.

Still, it's handy as it gives you a heads-up for planning your days.

17 minutes ago, Simon84 said:

I can’t see them on the app for our sailing on 22nd March. 

Also, I booked the soda package for just our daughter, but can’t see it’s showing anywhere. Where should I be looking to see it?

Not every ship populates at the same time. I’ve had occasions where it's been several weeks in advance and others where it's been days.

You wouldn't see the soda package in the app, just on the cruise planner so you don't need to be concerned about that.

4 hours ago, Simon84 said:

I can’t see them on the app for our sailing on 22nd March. 

Also, I booked the soda package for just our daughter, but can’t see it’s showing anywhere. Where should I be looking to see it?

In your cruise planner on the website, go into to the cruise, click on your initials in upper right corner and from the drop down menu choose order history. Soda package should show up there