Included dining vs. not included.

Brand new to Cruising - first timer.  Booked Adventure of the Seas later this summer.  On that ship, what dining options are NOT included with the price of the cruise?  Based on the app, my guess is Chef's Table, Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Izumi Sushi.  And it looks like Room Service is $7.95 plus 18% gratuity. Thank you!

1 hour ago, RockChalk69 said:

Brand new to Cruising - first timer.  Booked Adventure of the Seas later this summer.  On that ship, what dining options are NOT included with the price of the cruise?  Based on the app, my guess is Chef's Table, Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table, Izumi Sushi.  And it looks like Room Service is $7.95 plus 18% gratuity. Thank you!

You got it right. 

18 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Anything that list a price will not be included. In most cases that will be the main dining room, the Windjammer, cafe promenade and/or Sorrento's. I believe in the case of Adventure, you have listed the not included options. 

I would add that any restaurant noted with a ($) after it's name on the Compass/app/whatever is not complimentary, while everything without is is.