Skyride St. Thomas

Cruiser3812

This may be a dumb question but we booked the “Sea to Sky, Harbor Cruise and Skyride to Paradise Point” in St. Thomas. I can’t find any information aside from the description on the cruise planner. Will this include our ticket to ride the Skyride or will we have to pay for that in addition to the cost of the excursion? 
It was very cheap, only $45 per person. It’s much cheaper than just the Skyride only excursion, which is what is making me think maybe the ticket to ride the gondola is not included. 

On 2/24/2024 at 1:19 PM, Cruiser3812 said:

This may be a dumb question but we booked the “Sea to Sky, Harbor Cruise and Skyride to Paradise Point” in St. Thomas. I can’t find any information aside from the description on the cruise planner. Will this include our ticket to ride the Skyride or will we have to pay for that in addition to the cost of the excursion? 
It was very cheap, only $45 per person. It’s much cheaper than just the Skyride only excursion, which is what is making me think maybe the ticket to ride the gondola is not included. 

I would say it's included. It 100% reads that way to me. 

I also echo that it sounds like it should include the ticket.

That said, I would like to mention some things I noted while looking at the same type of excursion myself last year:

1. I saw lots of mentions that if you booked through the ship, there may not be time to really enjoy Paradise Point due to the crowds and wait for the skyride. It was suggested to book the earliest time slot of the day to avoid the crowds and rush and any potential delays that may force them to rush the event.
  2. The cost of a taxi and ticket if you choose to do it yourself, is, I think, about $10 cheaper. We had actually planned to do this until my mother remembered her fear of heights (mind you doing the excursion was her idea in the first place 😅)
  3. There's i think 2 restaurants up at the point. One fast food and I think one more fancy. The fancy opens mainly for dinner, but the fast grab burger place is open throughout the day. If you want to have time to eat, reviews online recommend doing the excursion on your own.