Virtual Balcony

We had a VB when they first came out on NAV.  We loved it !  We never had any issues with noise or light but we did discover that you must turn the monitor completely off in order to get rid of the low frequency hum and monitor sheen. Just shutting the curtain was not enough.

We thought it was absolutely worth the upgrade. In fact, we took that cruise JUST to check out the VB.

it's great...did it on the Navigator...had booked a guar int room and got upgraded to a VB.....it was pretty cool....felt like the room was a little bigger....I didn't notice any noise above the normal noise of the ship and with an interior room being so dark, we didn't mind the extra bit of light it gave us.

Was cool in the morning in the ports to be able to watch what was going on.....and taking pictures of what was going on outside of the "window" actually turned out surprisingly well!

Would I pay a bunch more for this room? Probably not for the amount of time I ever spend in the room, but its defn a neat concept and works well for what it is intended.