Why do you sometimes have to "add cruises"

So we booked "back to back" cruises but neither was showing up on the "upcoming cruises" page. So I just had to add them. Why do you have to do that sometimes for it to show up on your upcoming cruises? Also it recognized both as cruises booked but only one is showing still? It says its "added" but only one is there. I assume the other will be there soon. Thanks for any info.

• RCIfan1912 changed the title to Why do you sometimes have to "add cruises"

Because the Commodore 64 that hosts RC’s website can only do so much?

Honestly, I think that part of their system doesn’t refresh frequently enough for modern standards. However, spending money on IT improvements to quicken customers ability to see something  that isn’t time constrained sooner possibly isn’t the best use of funds. I’d argue being able to book more than four on an invoice would be preferable or at least I could argue the potential cost savings. Or in my case, simply being able to show the correct amount due on the invoice. 

16 minutes ago, Smokey79 said:

Because the Commodore 64 that hosts RC’s website can only do so much?

Honestly, I think that part of their system doesn’t refresh frequently enough for modern standards. However, spending money on IT improvements to quicken customers ability to see something  that isn’t time constrained sooner possibly isn’t the best use of funds. I’d argue being able to book more than four on an invoice would be preferable or at least I could argue the potential cost savings. Or in my case, simply being able to show the correct amount due on the invoice. 

Commodore 64! Dating ourselves but yeah I had one. 🤣 

Still only one of the new cruises that I "added" which is strange. They were both added but only 1 is there. 

So would you be at all worried that one cruise isn't showing up 2 or 3 days after booking? I did the "add cruise" thing and both were found. One shower in  "upcoming cruises" but the other still hasn't. The 4 night to Halifax is there, the 5 night to Bermuda is not. 

Just now, smokeybandit said:

RCIFan IT problem?

No, it was mix up with an invoice. It was mistake actually. All cleared up now by my amazing TA. That is straight up amazing. He fixed things, gets back to me, and gives advice within minutes of asking. I'm beyond impressed.