How To Get The Best Prices on Beverage Packages, and Excursions!

Hey Everyone, I wanted to share a tool that I created to help you get the best and lowest prices for beverage packages, excursions, and activities! 

The tool is called RoyalPriceTracker.com

Using the tool you simply enter links to any beverage packages, excursions, and any other onboard activities that you can buy before your cruise. 

RoyalPriceTracker will monitor the prices for all of them every day then once their is a price drop on an item your tracking you will receive an email notifying you of the drop and that it’s time to go book the lower price! You can then cancel and rebook or buy for the first time! 

Plus, it’s completely free to use! Feel free to check it out and start using it! 

33 minutes ago, Thom Cruise said:

Aren't the drinks prices only shown behind login pages? As login expires, how does it keep the link open?

You don’t need to be logged in to view the page, you only have to be logged in to make changes. 

53 minutes ago, Thom Cruise said:

Aren't the drinks prices only shown behind login pages? As login expires, how does it keep the link open?

There is a trick to seeing the cruise planner prices without a booking or logging in

39 minutes ago, dmattinson said:

sorry, don't like it - the link requested has booking ID included

No one is getting my booking ID

Thanks for the feedback! I am actually working on a way for it to work without needing to put in the booking ID. That should be done in probably a couple weeks!

On 2/14/2024 at 11:53 AM, dmattinson said:

sorry, don't like it - the link requested has booking ID included

No one is getting my booking ID

We have just implemented the update that dosen't require the booking ID anymore. Appreciate the feedback and hope you can use it now! 

let me know if you have any other suggestions!

42 minutes ago, micahd said:

This. Is. INCREDIBLE.

Do you have a tip jar or Venmo or something? Because I would like to buy you a drink good sir!

Thanks! Glad you like it and can use it! 

haha appreciate it! I may setup a donation part at some point to fund keeping it free. Best thing you could do to help is spread the word!

happy cruising!

5 hours ago, katherine Allen said:

To score good prices on beverage packages and excursions, book in advance and check for discounts added or online from the cruise line. Compare prices and opt for package deals for maximum savings and take an awesome decision over it.

Exactly, have to keep checking for the best deals. RoyalPriceTracker.com just makes that super easy now. 

1 hour ago, Jolly Ogre said:

heh On my 2025 cruises there is nothing yet available to book as far as drink pkg or dining is concerned on the cruise planner.

Typically have to be within 8 to 12 months of sailing before they are available on cruise planner. Even later than that in the app. 

5 minutes ago, b_resh_uh said:

Wow, this is actually a really cool tool

One suggestion - have the entry tiles be sortable. 

Thanks for the feedback! We do have a feature request portion to submit improvement ideas. This is actually already submitted and actively getting worked on to be created! Feel free to vote on it to get it done sooner Or submit any other ideas you may have! 

I am excited to make this the best it can be with as many recommendations as we can get!

1 hour ago, Mike9204 said:

Typically have to be within 8 to 12 months of sailing before they are available on cruise planner. Even later than that in the app. 

That is not entirely correct. I had gotten my 2024 cruise all booked with excursions, dining and drink pkg over 1 yr in advance. I had my dining booked in June of 2023. The rest was booked in Nov still more than 1 yr prior to the cruise.

3 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

That is not entirely correct. I had gotten my 2024 cruise all booked with excursions, dining and drink pkg over 1 yr in advance. I had my dining booked in June of 2023. The rest was booked in Nov still more than 1 yr prior to the cruise.

Your correct, it is just cruise specific, it all depends when royal makes it available for your specific sailing. I have just noticed it seems to typically be around the 12 months mark out. 

This is very cool. Does it also send emails or you have to just keep checking on the site under your account? I had one issue - the button under the description for "sign up" did not work for me, only the one at the top did. Should I submit an email for that?

16 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

This is very cool. Does it also send emails or you have to just keep checking on the site under your account? I had one issue - the button under the description for "sign up" did not work for me, only the one at the top did. Should I submit an email for that?

thanks for letting us know about the signup button! I’ll get that fixed! 

It will actually send you an email any time one (or more) of your tracked items drops in price. It checks daily for you and will send you an email after it notices the drop! You then can go to the site and see which dropped and even click on it to go to royal Caribbean’s website to buy it!

feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or even feel free to submit a feature request if you have an ideas on how to improve!