Onboard credit

For those who frequent the site more than me - how often does Royal offer OBC sales online? I notice they have one going on right now that ends tonight (2/9/24) but I am very much not financially ready to book anything. Normally, we book with Next cruise for the OBC but I"m curious if there's a chance another online sale may offer OBC before we're next on a ship.

4 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

For those who frequent the site more than me - how often does Royal offer OBC sales online? I notice they have one going on right now that ends tonight (2/9/24) but I am very much not financially ready to book anything. Normally, we book with Next cruise for the OBC but I"m curious if there's a chance another online sale may offer OBC before we're next on a ship.

I would say they didn't start back offering OBC until late last year. Also be mindful if you need to reprice, the OBC goes away unlike NC OBC which is always tied to the booking.