Icon Grand Suite

I recently watched some Icon GS walk through videos and noticed they removed the loungers from the balcony in favor of a small love seat (odd choice). Also interesting was the TV location. It looks like the TV no longer drops down from the ceiling and is now mounted on one of the walls to the side of the bed making it very awkward to watch while laying down. 

16 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

I recently watched some Icon GS walk through videos and noticed they removed the loungers from the balcony in favor of a small love seat (odd choice). Also interesting was the TV location. It looks like the TV no longer drops down from the ceiling and is now mounted on one of the walls to the side of the bed making it very awkward to watch while laying down. 

The TVs do swing out a little to angle them towards the bed. This is from the panoramic suite, but similar TV location.

20240130_090633.thumb.jpg.1c7f3829babea50fd8a6450b8764cfe9.jpg

I’ll be honest, apologies ahead of time because I al going to go a bit of a suite snob rant here.

I am not that impressed with the suites on Icon. Not only have they shrunk all the suites a bit (right up to the Royal loft), but like you said, some of the balcony furniture has changed. The most non-impressive thing though is something that @CGTLH noticed two days ago on a cabin crawl. The size of the bathroom in the VP, GS, and Sunset suites all appear to the be the same size. Beautiful, but narrow, and again, smaller. I am going to have to watch videos of the owners suites when I get a chance.

The Icon Loft is pretty much the size of a crown loft. And the Royal loft is not a spacious as the ones on Oasis class either, and in a horrible location for privacy. 

That seems to be the running theme on this ship. From the cabins to the SL/CK, everything has shrunk a bit.