Icon Ship

Hi!! Can someone explain why Royal got rid of a closet in the regular cabins, ie; OV Balcony cabins on Icon? I love the Oasis class ships, lots of closets & drawer space on those. Also, did the cabins shrink in width size? For that amount of money it cost, you would think there would be added space. I look forward to Matt's ship tour of Icon cuz these other "vloggers" are not that good or as experienced at showing a good room tour. Thank you

Carol Griffin 

20230610_141022.jpg

That picture cannot possibly be a picture of an Icon room?   I mean…that couch looks just a bit old and that rug reminds me of a different ship’s decor!  

I’m not on any social media accounts so I am respectfully waiting until our “Mods gone wild” girls step onboard and provide us with all the details everyone has been anxiously waiting for.

The photo above is definitely not from Icon - that looks like Oasis class decor. Maybe Quantum? 

As for your question, @Carol G., @Allie Hubers of RCB has already posted photos and a photo tour of a balcony room from Icon. Look at it here and you'll see why the photo you posted couldn't possibly be from Icon: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2024/01/16/royal-caribbean-icon-of-the-seas-cruise-ship-balcony-cabin-room-photos

6 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

That picture cannot possibly be a picture of an Icon room?   I mean…that couch looks just a bit old and that rug reminds me of a different ship’s decor!  

I’m not on any social media accounts so I am respectfully waiting until our “Mods gone wild” girls step onboard and provide us with all the details everyone has been anxiously waiting for.

The photo certainly looks identical to the Quantum class, I haven't been on Oasis or her sisters so can't comment on those