Royal App not loading

Please excuse the silly question but my Royal app will not load on my phone.  It asks me to sign in but then just sits there with the anchor logo spinning.  It has been fine previously as I have already checked-in, etc through the app along with reserving our shows for the Symphony 2/10/24 sailing.  If I uninstall the app and then reinstall it, will it show all my check-in information?  Again, so sorry for the silly question.

Thank you.  I did uninstall and reinstall and everything is there.  When this close to sail date, I didn't want any hiccups.  I have already printed a hard copy of my set sail pass (Which I always do-just in case the phone does not work at the pier) so I was not too worried if the app wouldn't load.  Thanks again.

5 hours ago, Lynne S said:

Thank you.  I did uninstall and reinstall and everything is there.  When this close to sail date, I didn't want any hiccups.  I have already printed a hard copy of my set sail pass (Which I always do-just in case the phone does not work at the pier) so I was not too worried if the app wouldn't load.  Thanks again.

That app is a pain the butt most of the time. Anyone IT related is with Royal Caribbean. Yesterday I couldn't get my set sail pass to open. A few hours later it did. Super annoying, I also did a uninstall and reinstall. Still took a few hours for it to work. 

We also, cannot always depend on the app or anything else IT related.  I visit their site often, and print whatever might be necessary whenever I see it.

It just might not be available tomorrow.🥴

That is their IT legacy.  But we stick with it and everything works out in the end.