Missed NY/NYE Cruise Planner sale...What's next?

Through the hecticness of the end of the year and the dreaded return to work, I ended up missing buying the slightly lowered 100 photo package during the New Year sale. I still want to snag that price as $220 is probably the best I'll get in this era of high pricing so I'm wondering...when do we think the next equivalent sale will be?

I'm hoping there's bound to be something before 4th of July....any ideas? Maybe a presidents day sale? (or is that only for mattresses? lol)

Don't worry. There will be another sale in a couple of weeks, and every couple of weeks after that. Sometimes they call it a [insert name of special day] day sale, if there happens to be one, but otherwise they just tend to call it something like [random percentage] off cruise favourites sale. It's just a case of keeping track by logging into your cruise planner once a day at a convenient time. I usually do it on my morning coffee break; only takes a minute or two.

I was just coming to say I got lucky and this totally random midweek sale had the package back down to the $220 it was last week haha...

really did think I'd have to fight longer for that.

Snagged and paid and still hoping something miraculous will happen and we can get it for a smooth $200

1 minute ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I was just coming to say I got lucky and this totally random midweek sale had the package back down to the $220 it was last week haha...

really did think I'd have to fight longer for that.

Snagged and paid and still hoping something miraculous will happen and we can get it for a smooth $200

Score! 🥳